|Place of Origin:||Zhangjiagang,china|
|Nazwa handlowa:||HD BOILER|
|Orzecznictwo:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Dry separator|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Iron Frame Package|
|Delivery Time:||40 - 100 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per Month|
|Type:||Environmental Instrument||Processing Methods:||Physics and Chemistry|
|Medium:||air , gas , liquid||Color:||Customized|
Gas Solid Separation Typical cyclone separator Power station Centrifugal collectors
The gas cyclones belong to the type of centrifugal separators. A gas cyclone is a stationary mechanical device that utilizes centrifugal force to separate solid or liquid particles from a carrier gas. The flow enters near the top through the tangential inlet, which gives rise to an axially descending spiral of gas and a centrifugal force field that causes the incoming particles to concentrate along, and spiral down, the inner walls of the cyclone separator. The collected particulates are allowed to exit out an underflow pipe while the gas phase reverses its axial direction of flow and exits out through the vortex finder (gas outlet tube).
In a typical cyclone, the dust gas stream enters tangentially forcing the flow into a spiral movement. The centrifugal force created by the circular flow throws the dust particles toward the wall of the cyclone. After striking the wall, the particles fall into a hopper located underneath. Single-cyclone separators create a dual vortex to separate the dust from the gas. The main vortex spirals downward and carries most of the heavier particles. Multiple-cyclone separators consist of a number of small-diameter cyclones, operating in parallel and having a common gas inlet and outlet. Multiclones operate on the same principle as cycloones–creating a main downward vortex and an ascending inner vortex.
• The collected product remains dry and, normally useful.
• Low capital investment and maintenance costs in most applications.
• Very compact in most applications.
• Can be used under extreme processing conditions, in particular at high temperatures and pressures and with chemically aggressive feeds.
• No moving parts,very robust.
• Can be constructed from most any material suitable for the intended service including plate steel, casting metals, alloys, aluminum, plastics, ceramics, etc.
• Can be equipped with erosion or corrosion resistant or ‘particle repelling type liners.
• Can be fabricated from plate metal or, in the case of smaller units, cast in molds.
• Can, in some processes, handle sticky or tacky solids with proper liquid irrigation.
• Can separate either solids or liquid particulates; sometimes both in combination with proper design.
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
Established in 1985,Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co.,Ltd.(trading as HD Boiler),produces power plant; industrial; waste heat; waste incineration; biomass; organic heat carrier and electric steam boilers. Coupled with a comprehensive range of heating surfaces, HD Boiler brings to the market a unique service including boiler design , fabrication, installation, maintenance and replacement of boiler pressure parts.